Terms of Service
In using www.manipalflowerdelivery.com shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of www.manipalflowerdelivery.com
1. Orders will be confirmed and delivered only after full payment is made online. If payment is made through Cheque Deposit / Demand Draft / Cash Deposit into our Bank Account, Orders will be delivered only after receipt of payment.
2. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com delivers Flowers, Cakes, Chocolates, Sweets, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and Fresh Fruit Baskets within City Limits mentioned in our website of Serviceable Cities / Places. There are no Service Charges / Delivery Charges for delivery of Flowers, Cakes, Chocolates, Sweets, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and Fresh Fruit Baskets within City Limits of Each City ( Cities / Places with * have Delivery Charges). If the orders placed are for remote areas which are away from the Respective City i.e. List of Serviceable Cities mentioned in our website, Delivery Charges will be applicable depending on the distance, provided we are able to deliver to the address as requested by the customer. The order will not be redirected / redelivered to any other address. If a customer opts for Remote Deliveries, there should be proper road approach for a Four Wheeler up to the place of Delivery else the receiver of the order has to come to the main road to collect the items placed by the sender.
3. Normally orders received before 12.00 noon [Indian Standard Time] can be delivered on the same day. Orders received after 12.00 noon [Indian Standard Time] will be delivered subject to our daily delivery schedule but not later than the following day. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com always strives hard to do its best to deliver at the specified time. However, there may be rare occasions when this cannot be accomplished due to circumstances beyond our control such as traffic conditions, weather conditions, general strikes etc. In case of Floods / Heavy Rains / National Bandh / State Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date and we will inform the sender about the same either through Email / SMS / Call. All Orders of Flowers, Cakes, Chocolates, Sweets, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and Fresh Fruit Baskets will be delivered sometime during the day between 9 AM to 7 PM everyday. We deliver Flowers, Cakes, Chocolates, Sweets, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and Fresh Fruit Baskets between 6 AM to 9 AM and 7 PM to 11 PM (Non Shop Timings) to a few cities in India. Additional Delivery Charges will be applicable as per the time slots. We also have MID NIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE to a few cities in India. We charge Rs 500/- as MID NIGHT DELIVERY CHARGES that will be added to the Total Order Value when a customer opts for MID NIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE. All Mid Night Deliveries will be done anytime between 11 PM to 12.30 AM.
4. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com will not accept responsibility for late or non-delivery of Flowers / Cakes / Chocolates / Sweets / Dry Fruits / Soft Toys / Fresh Fruit Baskets due to the circumstances such as incorrect telephone numbers / addresses or if the recipient is not present at the time of delivery. We always call the receiver of the Flowers / Cakes / Chocolates / Sweets / Dry Fruits / Soft Toys / Fresh Fruit Baskets before delivering the order. Any extra cost incurred by www.manipalflowerdelivery.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
5. No cancellation of orders is allowed on the Day / Date of Delivery.
6. Should a particular item be out of stock, www.manipalflowerdelivery.com reserves the right to replace it with an item of equivalent value.
7. All the information required to process the order will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
8. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com reserves the right to accept or reject orders at any point of time unconditionally.
9. Freshly Baked Cakes will be ready after 11 AM and delivery will be done only after the cakes are ready.
10. Pictures are just indicative in nature. Flower Arrangements / Cakes / Soft Toys / Fresh Fruit Baskets delivered may not be exactly the same as those shown on the site. We make all possible efforts to deliver exactly the similar arrangement but because of seasonal and location constraints, we may need to substitute some flowers.
11. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without any prior notice.
12. In a Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking transaction, you must pay using your own Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Account. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com shall not be liable for any Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Fraud.
13. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of www.manipalflowerdelivery.com shopping in any way whatsoever and at any time.
14. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), www.manipalflowerdelivery.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of www.manipalflowerdelivery.com Shopping.
15. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. www.manipalflowerdelivery.com in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
16. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, www.manipalflowerdelivery.com will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders only. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
17. While placing an order for delivery at Hotels / Hospitals, please provide us with the following information.
- Full address of the Hotel
- Room No
- Telephone Number of the Hotel / Mobile Number of the Recipient
- Name of Tour Company, if applicable
- Full address of the Hospital
- Ward Number or Name
- Home Address of Recipient with Phone Number
18. If the recipient has not checked /admitted in at the Hotel / Hospital on the delivery date, the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out / discharged of the Hotel / Hospital by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made in such cases.
19. For delivery of Gift Items to Wedding Ceremonies / Marriage Halls, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and /or bride-groom because of non-accessibility of our delivery team to the couple. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to one of the responsible member of the host. Also, if possible we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
20. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of local Mangalore Court only in India.
21. Other conditions may apply. For further information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +91-99800-45505.